VCSA – Offer to Existing Vitalab Patients
VCSA offers a selection of international sperm donors to help patients become parents sourced from sperm banks in the USA. Currently, VCSA has a limited number of Caucasian sperm donor profiles on offer.
Benefits of utilizing an international sperm donor from VCSA:
• Aged between 19 and 38 years.
• Anonymous donors.
• Strict semen assessment performed to ensure the semen quality (count, motility and morphology).
• Full donor profile including social, medical and family information along with a baby/childhood picture.
• Minimum of a tertiary qualification.
• Extensive testing including psychological assessment, criminal background check, infectious disease testing, urinalysis, blood panel, semen analysis and physical examination.
• Genetic evaluation which includes extensive genetic testing and an in-depth family history risk assessment done by a genetic counsellor.
• VCSA adheres to the South African regulation of no more than 12 live births per sperm donor.
Two options are available
Sperm for IUI R 15 000.00 per sample.
Sperm for IVF / ICSI R 8 000.00 per sample.
Once Donor is chosen:
Please complete the donor sperm order form and return it to email@example.com. Once the form is received and confirmation is given that your chosen donor is available, our accounts will invoice you for the sample and for 3 months storage. If storage is not for the full 3 months, you will be credited for months not used.
Once payment is made, the sperm sample will be reserved for your use when appropriate. Your Doctor and Nurse Co-ordinator at Vitalab will be notified of your selection as a new Donor Match.