Vitalab Cryobank South Africa (VCSA) is a highly experienced and specialised sperm bank that offers patients within South Africa the opportunity to select sperm donors which have been sourced from international sperm banks.
We can assist patients who are receiving treatment from any clinic and location within South Africa, you do not have to be a Vitalab patient to access the sperm bank. Typically, the courier can deliver your ordered sperm within 24 to 48 hours from VCSA which is based in Sandton.
• Aged between 19 and 38 years.
• Anonymous donors.
• Strict semen assessment performed to ensure the semen quality (count, motility and morphology).
• Full donor profile including social, medical and family information along with a baby/childhood picture.
• Minimum of a tertiary qualification.
• Extensive testing including psychological assessment, criminal background check, infectious disease testing, urinalysis, blood panel, semen analysis and physical examination.
• Genetic evaluation which includes extensive genetic testing and an in-depth family history risk assessment done by a genetic counsellor.
• VCSA adheres to the South African regulation of no more than 12 live births per sperm donor.
Suitable for intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) procedures.
Apply via the contact form on the page or call us now.
A friendly consultant from VCSA will contact you and send through available sperm donor profiles for your review.
Select which type of sperm to purchase for your treatment, along with the required number of vials.